Work With Us
Looking for a job in the jewellery industry?
Flexible Jewellery Sales Assistant - Posted on March 26, 2021
Competitive hourly rate
We're a London based small jewellery business with three shops across central London. Our collections are designed by our founder Maya and then skilfully handmade by our jewellers in our London workshop and a trio of trusted artisans in Jaipur.
We're very excited to welcome a new member to our team. We are looking for a flexible sales assistant, to work across our 3 stores. One thing that sets us apart from other jewellery brands is that all our jewellery is handmade, and we're moving to in-house manufacturing, so we would love to hear from those with basic jewellery knowledge. However, we're also willing to invest time in an individual with excellent sales and customer service skills who's keen to learn more about the jewellery industry. Whether you are dealing with a customer who's browsing for themselves, looking for a gift or interested in designing something bespoke, your focus will be to share your styling expertise to find the perfect product.
Days / Hours needed:
- Min 1 day per week flexibly across our three stores as required with opportunities for extra hours when needed.
- Proven sales experience in luxury goods/retail
- Confident dealing with customers one-to-one to maximise sales
- Able to deal with/diffuse difficult situations with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks and stay organised
- Ability to pick up new skills and product knowledge quickly
What’s expected of you:
- Responsible for opening/closing the store
- To constantly work proactively and independently, confident in managing the store alone when necessary
- Deep understanding of providing service as a brand ambassador
- Detailed reporting to the store manager on sales, KPI and customer enquiries
- Jewellery production/handling knowledge
- Experience in visual merchandising
- Post-sale relationship management experience
- Administrative experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Uniform jewellery allowance on a rolling basis
- Opportunity to work in a creative environment where new products and ideas are being shared all the time
- Work within a small business and learn a varied range of skills
Sounds like you? Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio or some examples of your work to email@example.com.
Jewellery Work Placement Programme