Wear your Pride Competition
At Maya Magal we celebrate love, friendship, equality, visibility and acceptance. In support of Pride month and our LGBTQ+ community we’re giving you the chance to design a pendant to represent what Pride means to you.
The winning design will be handcrafted using recycled 925 sterling silver by our skilled in-house jewellers in our London studio. The necklace will be sold online and in our London stores, with 100% of the profits being donated to Pride in London. See below for details on how to enter.
We can’t wait to see your creations and to discover what Pride means to you!
We want you to feel free to explore your creativity to the fullest while designing your pendant. Here are just a few things to keep in mind in the process:
- Your design must be suitable to wear as a pendant on a 18 inch silver chain.
- Your design can be in either 2D or 3D.
- The pendant should be no bigger than 2.5cm x 2.5cm. Our Protection Amulet Necklace is a perfect reference for size!
- The final pendant will be made in 100% recycled 925 sterling silver.
- Submissions should include your design illustrations and an explanation of the design, the concept it is based on and the message you want to convey through it.
- Illustrations can be any of the following: drawings / sketches / digital designs.
- Be creative and enjoy the process! We want to see what pride means to you and how you would Wear Your Pride in Maya Magal style.
15th June 2023
All entries should be submitted through email to: email@example.com.
- Participants may enter the Competition between 1st June and 15th June 2023.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on 22nd June and will be contacted via email.
Terms & conditions
- Entries are limited to 1 per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Entrants must be following @mayamagaljewellery and signed up to our email newsletter.
- Entrants must be available for communication over email or video calls to finalise their product design with our jewellers and design team.
- Entrants must be the author and holder of all rights to the design submitted in the Wear Your Pride Competition.
- By submitting their design, participants transfer to Maya Magal all intellectual and industrial property rights derived from the designs submitted to the Wear Your Pride Competition for their exploitation. Specifically, they transfer the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication of the design.
- Maya Magal reserves the right to extend, within the legally established limits, modify, shorten or cancel the Wear Your Pride Competition if it deems it appropriate to improve its operation.